Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Sunlight-induced modifications in bleached, permed, or dyed human hair.J Soc Cosmet Chem. 1997; 48: 79-91
- Hair photoprotection by dyes.J Soc Cosmet Chem. 2001; 52: 377-389
- Hair damage and attempts at its repair.J Soc Cosmet Chem. 1987; 38: 263-286
- Photochemical alterations in human hair: I. Artificial irradiation and investigation of hair proteins.J Soc Cosmet Chem. 1995; 46: 85-99
- Weathering of hair.Cosmet Toilet. 1983; 98: 29-33