Purchase one-time access:Academic and Personal
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Population Reference Bureau 2009. Availabel at: www.PRB.org. Accessed October 5, 2009.
- Skin of color: biology, structure, function, and implications for dermatologic disease.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2002; 46: S41-S62
- US census bureau 1990, 2000.(Available at:)www.census.gov/(Accessed March 01, 2008)Date: 2000
Wikipedia Demographics of the United States. Available at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_the_United_States. Accessed October 5, 2009.
- The validity and practicality of sun-reactive skin types I-VI.Arch Dermatol. 1988; 124: 869-871
- UVB-induced erythema, delayed tanning, and UVA-induced immediate tanning in Japanese skin.Photodermatol. 1986; 3: 327-333
- Chemical peeling and aging skin.J Geriatr Dermatol. 1994; 12: 31
- Lancer Ethnicity Scale (LES).Lasers Surg Med. 1998; 22 ([letter]): 9
- Universal classification of skin type.J Cosmet Dermatol. 2002; 15 (57): 53-54
Fanous N. A new patient classification for laser resurfacing and peels. Aesthetic Plast Surg 26:99–104.
- A new classification system relevant to people of African Descent.J Cosmet Dermatol. 2005; 18: 209-216
- Noninvasive techniques for the evaluation of skin color.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2006; 54: S282-S290
- Skin type solution.(Available at:)Accessed March 2009)
- The Roberts skin type classification system.J Drugs Dermatol. 2008; 7: 452-456