To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Dermatologic Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Interaction of shampoo and creme rinse ingredients with human hair.in: Chemical and physical behavior of human hair. 2nd edition. Springer-Verlag, New York1988: 122-167
- Shampoos.in: 2nd edition. The chemistry and manufacture of cosmetics. vol. IV. Allured Publishing Corporation, Wheaton (IL)1988: 1283-1312
- Shampoos and hair conditioners.Clin Dermatol. 1988; 6: 83-92
- An introduction to the formulation of shampoos.Cosmet Toilet. 1988; 103: 25-58
- Scalp and hair hygiene.in: Zviak C. The science of hair care. Marcel Dekker, New York1986: 49-86
- Hair-care products.in: Williams D.F. Schmitt W.H. Chemistry and technology of the cosmetics and toiletries industry. Blackie Academic & Professional, London1992: 32-54
- Hair and surfactants.in: Kobori T. Montagna W. Biology and disease of the hair. University Park Press, Baltimore (MD)1975: 631-640
- Shampoos.in: Balsam M.S. Gershon S.D. Reiger M.M. Cosmetics science and technology. 2nd edition. Wiley-Interscience, New York1972: 73-116
- Can there be cleaning and conditioning in the same product?.Cosmet Toilet. 1988; 103: 73-78
- The use of x-ray fluorescent spectroscopy to study the influence of cationic polymers on silicone oil deposition from shampoo.J Cosmet Sci. 2001; 52: 131-136
- Anionic-cationic ion-pairs as conditioning agents in shampoos.Cosmet Toilet. 1991; 106: 35-39
- Stable conditioning shampoos containing high molecular weight dimethicone.Cosmet Toilet. 2002; 117: 41-50
- Studies on the substantivity of collagen-derived peptides to human hair.J Soc Cosmet Chem. 1966; 17: 513-524
- The critical determination of fine change in the surface architecture of human hair due to cosmetic treatment.J Soc Cosmet Chem. 1972; 23: 675-702
- Damaged hair.Cutis. 1979; 23: 276-278
- Hair conditioning.Cosmet Toilet. 1993; 108: 107-109
- Update on hair conditioner ingredients.Cosmet Toilet. 1983; 98: 41-46
- Hair conditioners.Cutis. 1970; 6: 543-544
Published online: October 04, 2012
No conflicts of interest pertain to this article.
© 2013 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.