Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Dermatologic Clinics
- An epidemiological study of hyperhidrosis.Dermatol Surg. 2007; 33: S69-S75
- Facial hyperhidrosis: best practice recommendations and special considerations.Cutis. 2007; 79: 29-32
- Anhidrotic effect of intradermal injections of botulinum toxin: a comparison of different products and concentrations.Acta Derm Venereol. 2008; 88: 229-233
- Efficacy of onabotulinum toxin A (Botox) versus abobotulinum toxin A (Dysport) using a conversion factor (1: 2.5) in treatment of primary palmar hyperhidrosis.Dermatol Res Pract. 2013; 2013: 1-6
- Same-patient prospective comparison of Botox versus Dysport for the treatment of primary axillary hyperhidrosis and review of literature.J Drugs Dermatol. 2011; 10: 1013-1015
- Botulinum toxin type A and B improve quality of life in patients with axillary and palmar hyperhidrosis.Acta Derm Venereol. 2013; 93: 335-339
- Treatment of palmar hyperhidrosis with botulinum toxin type A: results of a pilot study based on a novel injective approach.Arch Dermatol Res. 2013; 305: 691-697
- Effect of volume and concentration on the diffusion of botulinum exotoxin A.Arch Dermatol. 2004; 140: 1351-1354
- Pilot study comparing the diffusion of two formulations of botulinum toxin type A in patients with forehead hyperhidrosis.Dermatol Surg. 2007; 33: S37-S43
- Craniofacial hyperhidrosis successfully treated with botulinum toxin type A.Eur J Dermatol. 2008; 18: 87-88
- Botulinum toxin for focal hyperhidrosis of the face.Br J Dermatol. 2014; 170 (Available at:) (Accessed November 19, 2013): 211-213
- The successful use of botulinum toxin for the treatment of nasal hyperhidrosis.Int J Dermatol. 2008; 47: 1079-1080
- Hyperhidrosis of face and scalp: repeated successful treatment with botulinum toxin type A.Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol. 2012; 78: 201
- Aesthetic uses of the botulinum toxin.Dermatol Clin. 2014; 32: 23-36
- Parotidectomy and submandibulectomy for benign diseases in Thuringia, Germany: a population-based study on epidemiology and outcome.Eur Arch Oto Rhino Laryngol. 2012; 270: 1149-1155
- Botulinum toxin for Frey’s syndrome: a closer look at different treatment responses.J Laryngol Otol. 2011; 126: 185-189
- Clinical results in the management of Frey’s Syndrome with injections of botulinum toxin.Med Oral Patol Oral Cir Bucal. 2008; 13: E248-E252
- Increased botulinum toxin type A dosage is more effective in patients with Frey’s syndrome.Laryngoscope. 2002; 112: 746-749
- Focal hyperhidrosis of the anal fold: successful treatment with botulinum toxin A.Dermatol Surg. 2007; 33: 924-927
- Inguinal, or Hexsel’s hyperhidrosis.Clin Dermatol. 2004; 22: 53-59
- Inguinal hyperhidrosis misdiagnosed as urinary incontinence: treatment with botulinum toxin A.J Drugs Dermatol. 2008; 7: 293-295
- Treatment of inguinal hyperhidrosis with botulinum toxin type A.Int J Dermatol. 2006; 45: 985-986
- Botulinum toxin type B in the treatment of residual limb hyperhidrosis for lower limb amputees: a pilot study.Am J P M R. 2011; 90: 321-329
- Thoracoscopic sympathetic clipping for hyperhidrosis: long-term results and reversibility.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2009; 137: 1370-1378
- Intradermal botulinum toxin type A injection effectively reduces residual limb hyperhidrosis in amputees: a case series.Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2008; 89: 1407-1409
- Botulinum toxin A treatment for hyperhidrosis in patients with prosthetic limbs.Arch Dermatol. 2010; 146: 1314
- Letter: stump hyperhidrosis in a leg amputee: treatment with botulinum toxin A.Dermatol Surg. 2007; 33: 1401-1402
- An analysis of the natural course of compensatory sweating following thoracoscopic sympathectomy.Int J Surg. 2011; 9: 437-439
- Optimization of sympathectomy to treat palmar hyperhidrosis: the systematic review and meta-analysis of studies published during the past decade.Surg Endosc. 2010; 25: 1893-1901
- Botulinum toxin: a treatment for compensatory hyperhidrosis in the trunk.Dermatol Surg. 2009; 35: 833-838
- Is clipping superior to cauterization in the treatment of palmar hyperhidrosis?.Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2013; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Severe compensatory hyperhidrosis following thoracic sympathectomy successfully treated with low doses of botulinum toxin A.J Dermatolog Treat. 2012; 23: 457-460
Disclosure: D.A. Glaser has served as advisor for Allergan, Galderma, Miramar Labs, and Unilever. She has been an investigator and received research grants from Allergan, Miramar Labs, and Ulthera. T.A. Galperin has nothing to disclose.