Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Dermatologic Clinics
- Hyperhidrosis: a review of current management.Plast Reconstr Surg. 2002; 110: 222-228
- Generalized hyperhidrosis and its systemic treatment.Curr Probl Dermatol. 2002; 30: 44-47
- Treatment options for hyperhidrosis.Am J Clin Dermatol. 2011; 12: 285-295
- Pathophysiology of sweating.Curr Probl Dermatol. 2002; 30: 10-22
- Treatment of hyperhidrosis.Dermatol Clin. 1998; 16: 863-869
- Botulinum A neurotoxin for axillary hyperhidrosis. No sweat Botox.Dermatol Surg. 1998; 24: 817-819
- Effect of botulinum toxin type A on quality of life measures in patients with excessive axillary sweating: a randomized controlled trial.Br J Dermatol. 2002; 147: 1218-1226
Strutton DR, Kowalski J, Glaser DA, et al. Impact of daily activities in the US for individuals with axillary hyperhidrosis: results from a national consumer panel. Poster presented at: 61st annual meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology. San Francisco (CA), March 21-26, 2003.
- Palmar hyperhidrosis and its surgical treatment: a report of 100 cases.Ann Surg. 1977; 186: 34-41
- Hyperhidrosis in social anxiety disorder.Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry. 2002; 26: 1327-1331
- Topical pharmacological treatment.Curr Probl Dermatol. 2002; 30: 30-43
- Structural changes in axillary eccrine glands following long-term treatment with aluminum chloride hexahydrate solution.Br J Dermatol. 1984; 110: 399-403
- Treatment of primary hyperhidrosis.Mayo Clin Proc. 1986; 61: 951-956
- Current therapeutic strategies for hyperhidrosis: a review.Eur J Dermatol. 2002; 12: 219-223
- Axillary hyperhidrosis: local treatment with aluminum-chloride hexahydrate 25% in absolute ethanol with and without supplementary treatment with triethanolamine.Acta Derm Venereol. 1988; 68: 87-89
- Axillary hyperhidrosis.Br Med J. 1978; 2: 773
- Localized hyperhidrosis treated with aluminum chloride in a salicylic acid gel base.Int J Dermatol. 1998; 37: 701-703
- The Frey syndrome: a review and double blind evaluation of the topical use of a new anticholinergic agent.Laryngoscope. 1978; 88: 1796-1824
- Topical glycopyrrolate for patients with facial hyperhidrosis.Br J Dermatol. 2008; 158: 1094-1097
- Mydriasis and accommodative failure from exposure to topical glycopyrrolate used in hyperhidrosis.J Neuroophthalmol. 2006; 26: 232-233
- Urinary retention caused by topical glycopyrrolate for hyperhidrosis.Br J Dermatol. 2006; 155: 634-635
- Topical glycopyrrolate for axillary hyperhidrosis.Br J Dermatol. 2013; 169: 483
Thomas M, et al. “Alternative topical treatment to an aluminum chloride antiperspirant that provides prescription strength efficacy with significantly less irritation”, presented at the 65th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology. Washington, DC, February 2–6, 2007.
- Clinical studies of sweat rate reduction by an over-the-counter soft-solid antiperspirant and comparison with a prescription antiperspirant product in male panelists.Br J Dermatol. 2012; 166: 22-26
Disclosure: Dr D.M. Pariser has been an investigator for Allergan, Dermira, and Watson Laboratories. Ms A. Ballard has no disclosures.