Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
- Physical attractiveness research: Toward a developmental social psychology of beauty.Hum. Dev. 1977; 20: 217-239
- Social perception of middle-aged persons varying in physical attractiveness.Dev. Psychol. 1975; 11: 657-658
- The double standard of aging and the social situation: Judgements of attractiveness of the middle-aged woman.Sex Roles. 1981; 7: 87
- Grow old along with me. University of Minnesota, Mimeo1972
- Assessment of biological age using a profile of physical parameters.J. Gerontol. 1980; 35: 177-184
- Measuring the human aging rate.Mech. Ageing Devel. 1972; 1: 101-110
- Sex, race, age and beauty as factors in recognition.Percept. Psychophys-iol. 1971; 10: 393-396
- Age, sex, race and the perception of facial beauty.Dev. Psychol. 1971; 5: 439-443
- What is beautiful is good.J. Pers. Soc. Psychol. 1972; 24: 285-290
- Cosmetics considered in the context of physical attractiveness: A review.Int. J. Cosmet. Sci. 1980; 2: 77-101
- The effects of cosmetics on person perception.Int. J. Cosmet. Sci. 1981; 3: 197-208
Graham, J. A., and Jouhar, A.J.: The effects of cosmetics on person self-perception: How we use ourselves. Reported in The Psychological Effects of Using Cosmetics. In Breuer, N. (ed.): Cosmetic Science III. New York, Academic Press (in press).
- Cosmetic therapy for the elderly.J. Soc. Cosmet. Chem. 1984; 35: 133-145
- Physical attractiveness, cosmetic use and self-perception.Int. J. Cos-met. Sci. 1985; 7: 85-97
- Appearance and the elderly.in: Graham J.A. Kligman A.M. The Psychology of Cosmetic Treatments. Praeger, New York1985
Kastenbaum, R.: On the significance of the skin in human aging and survival: A few psychobiological observations. Columbia Point (Dorchester) Campus, University of Massachusetts, 1974.
- Physical attractiveness, age and marital adjustment.Am. Sociol. Rev. 1951; 16: 81
- Basic skin care and cosmesis for the chronically ill, the mentally disturbed, and the aged infirm. A service of the British Red Cross Society.J. Dermatol. Surg. Oncol. 1981; 7: 455-499