To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Dermatologic Clinics
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Cultural competence for the 21st century dermatologist practicing in the United States.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2017; 77: 1159-1169
- Developments in the concept of ‘cultural competence.in: Chiarenza A. Devillé W. Kotsioni I. Inequalities in health care for migrants and ethnic minorities. Garant, Antwerpen (Apeldoorn)2012: 66-81
- Cultural competemility: a paradigm shift in the cultural competence versus cultural humility debate – part I.OJIN: Online J Issues Nurs. 2018; 24https://doi.org/10.3912/ojin.vol24no01ppt20
- Comparison of dermatologist density between urban and rural counties in the United States.JAMA Dermatol. 2018; 154: 1265-1271
- Differences in healthcare barriers based on racial and/or ethnic background for patients with psoriasis.J Dermatolog Treat. 2021; 32: 590-594
- Structural racism and its influence on the severity of atopic dermatitis in African American children.Pediatr Dermatol. 2020; 37: 142-146
- Patient-provider race and sex concordance and the risk for medication primary nonadherence.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2017; 76: 1193-1195
- Assessment of Black Patients’ perception of their dermatology care.JAMA Dermatol. 2019; 155: 1129
- Patient-provider communication, concordance, and ratings of care in dermatology: Results of a cross-sectional study.Dermatol Online J. 2016; 22 (13030/qt06j6p7gh)
- Disparities in telemedicine access for Spanish-speaking patients during the COVID-19 crisis.Pediatr Dermatol. 2021; 38: 947-949
- The ongoing racial disparities in melanoma: An analysis of the surveillance, epidemiology, and end results database (1975-2016).J Am Acad Dermatol. 2021; 84: 1585-1593
- Meeting the unique dermatologic needs of black patients.JAMA Dermatol. 2019; 155: 1109-1110
- An approach to examining tightly coiled hair among patients with hair loss in race-discordant patient-physician interactions.JAMA Dermatol. 2021; 157: 505-506
- Diversity in dermatology: Roadmap for improvement.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2018; 79: 337-341
- Embracing diversity in dermatology: Creation of a culture of equity and inclusion in dermatology.Int J Women's Dermatol. 2021; 7: 378-382
- Projections of the size and composition of the U.S. population: 2014 to 2060. Current Population Reports P25-1143.U.S. Census Bureau, Washington, DC2014
- Ethnic skin centers in the United States: Where are we in 2020?.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2020; 83: 1757-1759
- Publication rates on the topic of racial and ethnic diversity in dermatology versus other specialties.Dermatol Online J. 2020; 26 (13030/qt094243gp)
Published online: February 01, 2023
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.