Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Dermatologic Clinics
- Increasing racial and ethnic diversity in dermatology: a call to action.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2016; 74: 584-587
- Diversity in the dermatology workforce: what can we do?.Practical Dermatology. 2019; 16: 45-48
- Projections of the size and composition of the U.S. population: 2014 to 2060.US Census Bureau, Washington, DC2015
“AAD Strategic Plan.” American Academy of Dermatology, Available at: https://assets.ctfassets.net/1ny4yoiyrqia/1nLd2vP2SprOhJsMTVjNY4/869245873b9ecf5a67721bba842b3958/strategic_plan.pdf
- Diversity in Dermatology: Diversity Committee Approved Plan 2021-2023.American Academy of Dermatology. 2021;https://assets.ctfassets.net/1ny4yoiyrqia/xQgnCE6ji5skUlcZQHS2b/65f0a9072811e11afcc33d043e02cd4d/DEI_Plan.pdf
- Position Statement on Dermaology Workforce Diversity and Health Disparities.American Academy of Dermatology. 2021;https://server.aad.org/Forms/Policies/Uploads/PS/PS-Dermatology%20Workforce%20Diversity%20and%20Health%20Disparities.pdf
- Pathways: inclusivity in dermatology. American Academy of Dermatology.https://www.aad.org/member/career/diversity/diversity-pathways#:∼:text=The%20Pathways%20program%20is%20working,and%20interest%20to%20pursue%20aDate accessed: October 14, 2022
- Two pandemics: opportunities for diversity, equity and inclusion in dermatology.Int J Womens Dermatol. 2021; 7: 137-138
- Turning the tide: how the women's dermatologic society leads in diversifying dermatology.Int J Womens Dermatol. 2020; 7: 135-136
- If you want to be it, it helps to see it: examining the need for diversity in dermatology.Int J Womens Dermatol. 2020; 6: 206-208
- APD Residency Program Directors Section Statement on Anti-Racism in Academic Medicine.Association of Professors of Dermatology. 2021;
- Embracing diversity in dermatology: creation of a culture of equity and inclusion in dermatology.Int J Womens Dermatol. 2021; 7: 378-382
- Diversity is excellence: initiatives in the society for investigative dermatology to broaden participation.J Invest Dermatol. 2019; 139: 2217-2219
- Diversity and inclusion: the right initiative and a smart initiative for the society for investigative dermatology.J Invest Dermatol. 2018; 138: 1887-1889
- Diversity in dermatology: a society devoted to skin of color.Cutis. 2017; 99: 322-324
- Fueling the pipeline: dermatology mentorship for underrepresented minority students.Women’s Dermatologic Society. 2021;https://www.womensderm.org/UserFiles/file/Publications/Editorials/22_UIMMentorship_Massick_CORRECTED.pdf
- An introduction to the equity, diversity and inclusion supplemental issue of pediatric dermatology: a message from the guest editors.Pediatr Dermatol. 2021; 38: 1
The authors do not have any commercial or financial conflicts of interest and have not received funding for this project.