Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Dermatologic Clinics
- Ethnic skin centers in the United States: Where are we in 2020?.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2020; 83 (Epub 2020 Mar 30. PMID: 32240672): 1757-1759
https://www.aamc.org/data-reports/workforce/interactive-data/figure-11-percentage-us-medical-school-matriculants-planning-practice-underserved-area-race. Accessed April 29, 2022
- Increasing racial and ethnic diversity in dermatology: A call to action.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2016 Mar; 74 (Epub 2016 Jan 8. PMID: 26774427): 584-587
- Diversity in dermatology: roadmap for improvement.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2018; 79 (Epub 2018 Apr 10. PMID: 29653209): 337-341
- Dermatology resident selection: shifting toward holistic review?.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2021; 84 (Epub 2020 Nov 24. PMID: 33245933): 1208-1209
- Diversity in leadership at academic medical centers: addressing underrepresentation among Asian American faculty.JAMA. 2021; 326: 605-606
- Trends in sessions in diversity at the American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meetings: 2013-2019.Int J Womens Dermatol. 2021; 7: 197-198
- Compiled and provided by courtesy of the American Academy of Dermatology.https://www.acgme.org/about-us/publications-and-resources/graduate-medical-education-data-resource-book/(Accessed 29 April 2022)Date: 2022